Açaí Granola: Your Bowl's New Sidekick!
What’s better than a delicious, creamy Açaí bowl with all of your favorite toppings? A creamy, delicious Açaí bowl with Açaí Granola, of course!
Yep, that’s right, I’m upgrading your entire Açaí experience to a whole new *berry delicious* level with this homemade recipe: Sambazon Açaí Granola. Once you make one batch, you’ll never go back to store-bought granola ever again! This is about to become your new favorite topping, healthy snack, and eat-it-straight-from-the container recipe.
This recipe is nourishing, made with whole ingredients, and isn’t too sweet - it’s the perfect companion to your Sambazon Açaí Bowl! We’ll start with a base of gluten free oats and mixed nuts. The combination of complex carbs and healthy fats is sure to keep you satisfied and full.
Sambazon Açaí Pure Unsweetened Superfruit Packs are the perfect superfood add-in for this granola recipe. Its beautiful purple hue colors the granola mix perfectly, and the touch of maple syrup we’ll add accentuates this antioxidant berry.
Next, we’ll add ground flax seeds for a boost of fiber, and coconut oil to hold it all together. A touch of vanilla, cinnamon, and salt brings out all of the incredible flavors in this recipe - sweet, nutty, and berry yummy! After a quick bake in the oven, your homemade granola is ready! The combination of antioxidants and healthy omega fatty acids makes this granola a star on its own. Get the full recipe below!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes | Cook Time: 25 Minutes | Ready In: 30 Minutes | Yield: 1-3 Servings
1/2 Packet of Sambazon Açaí Pure Unsweetened Superfruit Packs (save the other half for your next Açaí bowl or smoothie!)
⅓ Cup Gluten Free Oats
⅓ Cup Mixed Nuts (Unsalted)
2 Tbsp Ground Flax Seeds
2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
¼ Tsp Cinnamon
¼ Tsp Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Take one Açaí packet from your Sambazon Açaí Pure Unsweetened Superfruit Packs out of the freezer and cut in half. Melt the Açaí in the microwave for 30 seconds.
3. Roughly chop the mixed nuts.
4. Melt 2 Tbsp of coconut oil.
5. In a mixing bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
6. Pour the granola mixture onto a prepared baking sheet and press into a loose circular shape.
7. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
8. Take the baking sheet out of the oven and gently break the circle into granola chunks.
9. Let the granola bake for another 5 minutes to get crispy on all edges.
10. Take the granola out of the oven to cool.
11. Enjoy it with plant milk, as a smoothie bowl topping, or on its own!
12. Store in an airtight container.
This recipe will take your Açaí Bowl experience to a whole new level. Packed with complex carbs, healthy fats, and nourishing antioxidants, your body is in for a super boost of crunchy goodness!
We can’t wait to see you recreate this recipe and use it to top your Sambazon Açaí bowls! Tag @sambazon and @sloaneelizabeth to share your beautiful creations with us on Instagram and let us know - what’s your favorite way to eat granola?
***This article is for informational purposes only, even if and regardless of whether it features the advice of physicians and medical practitioners. This article is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment and should never be relied upon for specific medical advice. The views expressed in this article are the views of the writer and do not necessarily represent the views of Sambazon.