Ginger Açaí Detox Smoothie Recipe
Ginger is one of our favorite ingredients – spicy, warming, full of energy and a superhero for digestion.
When we were coming up with this smoothie, we wanted to create a blend that supported all your organs for every different kind of detoxification job they may have, but we wanted to do it with the tastiest blend of ingredients possible!
Ginger Açaí Detox Smoothie
Prep Time: 5 Minutes | Cook Time: 5 Minutes | Ready In: 10 Minutes | Yield: 1 Smoothie
½ c Frozen Pineapple
½ Frozen Banana
½ inch Fresh Ginger
1 c Spinach
Small handful Fresh Cilantro
½ a Lime, juiced
½ c Water
1. In a blender, combine all ingredients but your Sambazon Superfruit Pack.
2. Take your pack, run it under water to loosen packaging and then cut in half and break into your blender.
3. Cover and, starting on low, begin to blend.
4. Slowly increase the speed as everything begins to come together. Blend for at least 30 – 45 seconds.
5. Pour into a cup and enjoy!
We know that ginger can have a strong flavor sometimes, but try the recipe and let us know what you think! Do you have any personal tips for cooking with ginger?