No Bake Açaí Cheesecake Bar Recipe
As many of you probably know (or have already done), baking banana bread has become an essential activity during quarantine. Watch out though, because banana bread has some competition! Today we’re going to share with you a unique No Bake Açaí Cheesecake Bar recipe by Carly of Fit Living Eats. This recipe is easy, gluten-free, and best of all, it’s delicious!
With the main ingredients of this recipe being Medjool dates and Sambazon Pure Unsweetened Açaí Packs, these No Bake Cheesecake Açaí Bars will provide you with loads of fiber and antioxidants all while being the perfect post-dinner sweet treat. The added element of walnuts on top will also provide a little crunch along with some extra protein and vitamins. Get your ingredients and your kitchen ready - you won’t regret recreating this homemade healthy treat!
Please note that the cashews will need to be soaked for 4 hours before starting the preparation process. It may sound like a long time, but this step is important to soften the cashews and ultimately enhance the creaminess of the cheesecake filling. The rest of the preparation only takes about 20 minutes! You’ll prepare in two parts: the crust and the filling. Go ahead and grab your social distancing crew and read the recipe below to learn how to make this delicious treat yourself.
No Bake Açaí Cheesecake Bar
Prep Time: 20 Minutes | Cook Time: 4 Hours | Ready In: 4 Hours 20 Min | Yield: 12 Bars
2 Cups Medjool Dates, pitted
1 Cup Walnuts, plus extra for topping
4 Sambazon Pure Unsweetened Açaí Packs, softened
1 Cup Cashews, soaked for 4 hours
¼ Cup Maple Syrup
¼ Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 Lemon, zested and juiced
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Salt
1. To make the crust, add the dates and walnuts to a food processor and pulse until finely chopped and crumbly. Press into the bottom of a square baking dish that has been lined with parchment paper in an even layer that extends all the way to the edges.
2. To make the raw cheesecake filling, rinse and drain the soaked cashews. Add the Açaí packs, cashews, maple syrup, almond milk, lemon zest and juice, vanilla extract and salt to a blender. Blend well until smooth and creamy.
3. Pour raw cheesecake filling on top of the crust and smooth out into an even layer. Top with extra chopped walnuts if desired.
4. Place into the freezer for at least 4 hours to firm up. When ready to serve, let sit on the counter for about 30 minutes to soften slightly before cutting into 12 even bars.
5. Enjoy - and store any leftovers in the freezer!
We can’t wait to see you recreate these No Bake Açaí Cheesecake Bars. Be sure to share your results on Instagram - don’t forget to tag @sambazon and @fitlivingeats! Let us know what you love about them, tell us if you made any recipe modifications, and as always, please give us feedback on what kind of recipes you’d like to see more of. Thanks, Tribe!