Açaí Banana Bread Snack Treat Recipe
That melty, gooey, deliciousness that you always wish banana bread would be... Yeah, this is it.
With an added not so little antioxidant boost, you can’t go wrong.
- 1 Sambazon Original Superfruit Pack
- 1/2 c Vegan Butter (at room temp)
- 1 c Vegan Sugar
- 3 Extra Large Ripe Bananas
- 2 Eggs or Egg Replacer Equivalent (separate yolks from whites)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 c Unbleached Flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Hot Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To prepare, butter a standard loaf pan, mash bananas till smooth with a few chunks, and separate egg whites and yolks in two different bowls.
- Cream butter and sugar together in large bowl. Add bananas, egg yolks, vanilla, lemon juice, and baking soda and mix thoroughly then stir in flour till just combined.
- Beat egg whites until stiff, then gently fold into batter until blended. Lastly, stir in hot water.
Pour half of batter into your loaf pan, add the Açaí pack to make a midlayer, then pour the remaining batter to fill.
- Using a wood skewer or other similar shaped device, gently stir the batter in a circular motion to make açaí swirls.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool for 15 minutes or so. Serve warm, cold, or toasted.
Together we Açaí
Get recipes, tips, and inspiration delivered to your inbox.
Please note, comments need to be approved before they are published.