Açaí Cranberry Sauce Recipe
The star ingredients of this Açaí Cranberry Sauce are…you guessed it, Açaí and cranberries! We’ll be using our Sambazon AçaÍ Original Juice, fresh cranberries, and orange juice with a few additional ingredients and spices to really bring the flavors of this recipe to life. You’ll only need one saucepan (so easy!) and an airtight container to store any leftovers you might want to reuse throughout the week. You can use this sauce as a jam on toast, a warm sauce for those post-entree sweet treats, a glaze on classic Thanksgiving dishes, and so much more! It’s all up to you. Ingredient list and five-step simple instructions below:
12 ounces fresh cranberries
½ cup Sambazon Açaí Original Juice
¼ cup orange juice
2 tablespoons maple syrup
Zest of 1 orange
½ tsp ground cinnamon
Pinch of salt
- Whisk together theSambazon Açaí Original Juice, orange juice, maple syrup, orange zest, cinnamon and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then pour in the cranberries.
- Simmer for 10 minutes until the cranberries begin to pop. Mash the cranberries with a fork until desired texture is reached.
- Remove from the heat and leave on the stove for 30 minutes to thicken.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week. Enjoy!
Thanksgiving might look and feel a little different this year, but your food will be better than ever! We are so excited to see you try this recipe and enjoy it at your safe celebrations. Don’t forget to share and tag @sambazon and @fitlivingeats! And, comment below what you’re thankful for this year. We’re all about spreading positivity and love. and we are so thankful for you!
Together we Açaí
Get recipes, tips, and inspiration delivered to your inbox.
Please note, comments need to be approved before they are published.