Make room for more Açaí recipes! There’s a new way to enjoy Açaí in the morning, and it’s called: Açaí Overnight Oats made with Sambazon Pure Unsweetened Frozen Açaí Superfruit Packets! I’m pairing the powerful antioxidants and healthy omega fats of Açaí with the vitamins and essential fiber from oats to craft this perfect breakfast bowl so that you can have Açaí at home first thing in the morning.
If you know me or follow me on social media, you know that I am a smoothie lover...some might call it an obsession. But even I get tired of smoothies from time to time, and overnight oats are a super quick, filling, and nourishing breakfast to have on hand. The best part: you don’t even have to cook in the morning!
I loved getting creative and using the Sambazon Frozen Açaí Superfruit Packets as the liquid to soak my oats. Wondering about the benefits of Açaí? Açaí contains antioxidants (hello immune system!) and omegas 3, 6, and 9.
To make these overnight oats, we’ll start with the dry ingredients - oats, chia seeds, and shredded coconut. All of the ingredients are added to a jar for easy mixing.
Next, we’ll add vegan yogurt and agave for sweetness.
Sambazon’s Pure Unsweetened Frozen Açaí Superfruit Packets are the perfect base to soak these overnight oats. It’s beautiful color will make your breakfast pop with color and flavor. You’ll likely need a bit more liquid, so any nut milk will do! I used almond milk in my recipe.
The last thing we’ll need to do before heading to sleep is sealing the jar, shaking it thoroughly, and storing the jar in the refrigerator overnight. You can also make these oats during the day - just ensure that they have approximately 8 hours to soak.
After a good night’s sleep in the fridge, your Açaí Overnight Oats are ready! This recipe contains antioxidants and vitamins, and is a great way to start the day.
Sambazon Açaí Overnight Oats
Prep Time: 5 Minutes | Cook Time: 5 Minutes | Ready In: 8 Hours | Yield: 1-2 Servings
- 1 Packet of Sambazon Pure Unsweetened Açaí Superfruit Packs
- 1 Cup Oats
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Shredded Coconut
- 1 Tbsp Agave (or more for taste)
- 2 Tbsp Vegan Yogurt of choice
- ½ Cup Nut Milk
Optional Toppings: Fruit and Coconut Flakes
1. Take your Sambazon Pure Unsweetened Frozen Açaí Superfruit Packets out of the freezer to thaw while you prep the other ingredients.
2. Add the oats, chia seeds, and coconut to a jar and mix all the dry ingredients
3. Add the agave and vegan yogurt into the jar.
4. Cut your Sambazon Pure Unsweetened Frozen Açaí Packet into pieces and place in a microwave safe bowl. Melt the Açaí in the microwave in 30 second increments until it is in a liquid state.
5. Pour the melted Açaí into the jar with your nut milk of choice.
6. Put the top on the jar and shake to mix.
7. Refrigerate the oats overnight, or for at least 8 hours.
8. When you’re ready to eat, add the toppings and enjoy your Açaí Overnight Oats!
I don’t know about you, but I’m excited to go to sleep just so that I can have this breakfast in the morning! Have fun creating this recipe and sharing it with your friends and family.
We can’t wait to see you recreate these overnight oats with Sambazon Açaí! Tag @sambazon and @sloaneelizabeth to share your beautiful creations with us on Instagram and let us know - what other creative ways do you use your Açaí?
***This article is for informational purposes only, even if and regardless of whether it features the advice of physicians and medical practitioners. This article is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment and should never be relied upon for specific medical advice. The views expressed in this article are the views of the writer and do not necessarily represent the views of Sambazon.