Chocolate Covered Bananas Snack Treat
- 1 Sambazon Açaí Superfruit Pack
- Frozen Bananas (peeled and frozen for at least an hour)
- Açaí Chocolate Sauce (see recipe below, Hemp Seeds, Bee Pollen, Cacao Nibs, Coconut Flakes)
- To Make the Chocolate Sauce: Using a double boiler, heat chocolate chunks, oil, salt, vanilla, and Açaí pack. You might need to add a little extra oil, but keep stirring constantly so nothing burns.
- How To Make the Bananas: Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and get your frozen bananas from the freezer. You can either roll them in chocolate or spread the warm chocolate sauce on them with a knife.
- Once they’re dipped in chocolate (and it hasn’t hardened yet!), add your toppings and then put back in the freezer to harden.
- Let freeze for at least an hour.
Together we Açaí
Get recipes, tips, and inspiration delivered to your inbox.
Please note, comments need to be approved before they are published.