We think green smoothies get a bad rap sometimes. They don’t have to be grassy smoothies that don’t keep you full for very long. They can be creamy, delicious, and so full of nutrients that you’re fueled for hours and hours. That’s why we packed this smoothie full of all the good-for-you greens you need PLUS lots of energy-sustaining ingredients that will give you real, powerful energy.
We used Açaí (your choice which type) for its omegas and antioxidants, water for hydration, almond butter for happy fats and protein, chia seeds for fiber, protein, protein and hydration, cinnamon for blood sugar, dates for iron, fiber, and natural sweetness, and spinach for an extra boost of iron and antioxidants!
If you want, you can add a handful of coconut shreds or cacao, too! If you don’t have cinnamon, try a fresh herb like mint or basil.
Super Greens Açaí Smoothie
Prep Time: 5 Minutes | Cook Time: 5 Minutes | Ready In: 10 Minutes | Yield: 1 Smoothie
1 Sambazon Unsweetened Superfruit Pack or Supergreens Pack
1 c Water
1 Scoop Almond Butter
2 tbsp Chia seeds
Dash of Vanilla
¼ tsp ground Cinnamon
2 Medjool Dates, pitted
Big handful Spinach
Ice to thicken
1. In a blender, combine all ingredients but your Sambazon Superfruit Pack.
2. Take your pack, run it under water to loosen packaging and then cut in half and break into your blender.
3. Cover and, starting on low, begin to blend.
4. Slowly increase the speed as everything begins to come together.
5. Blend for at least 30 – 45 seconds. Pour into a cup and enjoy!
You can also try using hemp seeds instead of chia seeds or substitute out water with any liquid of your choice! Feel free to play around with the recipe and let us know what your favorite combo is!
Please note, comments need to be approved before they are published.